Enjoy the Best Boarding in Northern California
Established in 1984, Flying Horse Farms remains committed to maintaining state of the art, quiet, safe and convenient facilities that both you and your horse can explore and enjoy. Only eighteen horses reside on Flying Horse's 25 green acres. Riding facilities include an indoor permaflex footing irrigated arena with mirrors, a lighted outdoor jumping area also in permaflex footing,complete stadium course jumps, a full court sand Dressage area, a large hunt course, a summer galloping track and over 15 acres of permanent green pastures. At Flying Horse you get twice the stall space and many more amenities than most stables for an ALL-INCLUSIVE price! We can create a custom boarding package for your show horse, pleasure horse, or retiree. We can also create a custom multi-horse discount plan with extended notice required. Just ask!
Flying Horse Farms is surrounded by lush, green pastures and is only a few miles from U.C. Davis and its world class Veterinary School. The convenient location is just miles from Interstate 80, 5 and 505. With Individual care, feeding and preferences for each horse, the Horse is still King at Flying Horse Farms.
When I started Flying Horse Farms in 1984, I wanted to bring something extra to the horse community. I was raised with small town values, where personal service was the standard and people knew their neighbors by first name. People had a genuine pride in what they did and it was reflected in everything around them.
Horses are magnificent creatures that were bred to run. I wanted to provide an environment where the horses could run, train and graze year round without having to go through the hassle of being transported. I take pride in what I have created at Flying Horse Farms and believe I have created the best boarding facility in Northern California. I remain commited to the same high standards that I set for myself in 1984.
Come and experience all of our farm for yourself.
- 85'x 210' Lighted Indoor Arena featuring PERMA-FLEX rubber footing
- Lighted Outdoor Jumping Arena with Burlingame Walls
- Regulation Size Full Court Sand Dressage Arena with Letters
- Large Hunt Course
- Lower Galloping Track (summer only)
- 15 Acres of Permanent Green Pastures
What We Offer:
- Individualized Feed, Grain, and Turnout Programs
- Massive, Double Size Stalls, cleaned 2X daily with pine shaving bedding and automatic waterers
- All Weather Paddocks
- Clinics, Training and Lessons Available from top clinicians such as Brian Sabo, Gina Miles and Don Sachey, Petra Wilder, etc.